What you will learn
- Gain a greater understanding of how to create in 2D and 3D media
- Develop skills in creative technologies including 3D modelling, laser cutting, Photography, video, and design
- Extend practical skills in using a range of equipment and new technologies through project work
- Refine an area of creative investigation and design a proposal for a body of work
- Learn how to think analytically, write and communicate concepts using a range of media
- Digital 3D modeller
- Digital media designer
- Graphic designer
- Creative technologist
It is helpful for students to have access to a laptop of sufficient capability to meet programme requirements.
Under 20 years
NCEA (Level 3) including credits from at least one of the following subjects: Art History, Practical Art (including: design, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture) or Design and Visual Communication; or equivalent knowledge, skills, and experience.
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5, or equivalent.
Further study options
Bachelor of Creativity (Level 7)